Anyway, kayak apa yang ada di judul post ini, kalian bisa menyimpulkan sesuatu. Yup, that's right.
~I'M FINALLY 17!!!! WOOHOO~
Ga percaya, rasanya baru kemaren gue makan di Pokke Sushi bertiga sama Amiko & Kiky. Sekarang udah nambah orang jadi banyak, berdelapan gitu, sayang kurang satu :( *poke Dhiva Nabila anak 82 kelas 11 menuju 12*
Guess what? I also finally got my first surprise party from my friends. Yes, call me pathetic because I am. These stupid people called my friends popped out on my bedroom with my biases faces on their faces with a cake on one of them's hands.
My face is censored because I'm afraid it turned to be uncomfortable to see. Hehehe.
From the photo above you all can see my friend wearing Lee Taeil's mask. Her name is Kania Diandra!
Then there's Syarifa Hasna with her Moon Jongup's mask!
I censored my face, once again.
And Shakeena Ruki or Kiky with her Tao's mask. It's creepy though, yet it's cute. Tao's always cute. My innocent baby peach is always cute. [Peach is Táo in chinese]
With Lee Taeil on the background. And I promised this is the last time I censor my face on this post.
Tao and Baekhyun-which is me but it's supposed to be Amiko Ajeng's mask- and Lee Sungyeol with Livia Azarine behind it! :D
Maknae line!!!! Nadiah Nurul with Oh Sehun's mask on her face and there's me with the bbuing-bbuing prince, Tao.
These are the mask with; Livia Azarine as Lee Sungyeol, Shakeena Ruki as Huang Zi Tao, Amiko Ajeng as Byun Baekhyun, Kania Diandra as Lee Taeil, Nadiah Nurul as Oh Sehun, Syarifa Hasna as Moon Jongup, and last Mutia Karina as Bang Yongguk which I can't get the photos of you. Maaf ya nek
After that 'amazing' morning, kita pergi ke Snowbay! Yeay! Dan disana kita disambut sama suara indah dari anggota boyband Infinite dan kakak-kakak sexy, Sistar. Tapi abis itu diganti lagi lagunya sama lagu-lagu ajojing. Ayolah Snowbay, kalian dari korea kan? Lain kali pasang lagu-lagu korea buat show your respect on your country, ok? And to satisfy my fangirl needs too of course. LOL no, just kidding.
Karena foto-foto di Snowbay meant to be private, so I can't share it here. Sorry~
That's me and Babe, or Livia Azarine, waiting for the other kids to finish their wave pool times before we go home. Ya... Karena gue janji gue ga ngesensor muka gue, then here it is, my derp face.
Erhem, btw, maaf aja nih cuma pengen ngingetin aja, tanggal berapa sih ini?
*you'd better take a look on what date this post posted*
Done? LOOOOOOOOL. Sorry to disappoint you Davien shippers! But there's no more us on this blog, well to be exact, there's no more us~
Gbye~
p.s: gonna change the header because it's too.. too... crowd? whatever, I'll just change it tomorrow, or later. bye! (◡‿◡✿) (◕‿◕✿)







No comments:
Post a Comment